***Please note that reservations requests will take about 24-48 hours to be processed on average, and may not be processed on weekends.***
Harrison residents may request to reserve Meeting Room LL12, Music Practice Room LL13, Study Room 102 and Study Room 103. Reservation requests must meet the following criteria:
- Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Individuals or groups may not request use of a space more than one week in advance of the reservation date.
- Rooms are available for up to two hours only.
- If you need a longer reservation please see our policy for groups working with Harrison, and please plan to arrange a meeting with the House Dean.
- Rooms will be available to individuals or groups for one-time use only; also, you may not use the "repeat" function on the room reservation form.
- If you need a recurring reservation please see our policy for groups working with Harrison, and please plan to arrange a meeting with the House Dean.
- For more information, please email the house office: email@example.com
In addition to the rules which govern all public spaces, the following restrictions apply to the spaces listed below:
- Meeting Room LL12
- This room is primarily available for meetings, study groups, tutoring and events sponsored by Harrison College House. It accommodates up to 20 people, with 16 upholstered study chairs around a block of three large seminar tables. It includes a 4’ by 6' dry erase board and PennNet port.
- Groups or individuals looking to use LL12 for purposes others than those specified may make requests no more than one week in advance, and based on availability may be approved for use.
- Music Practice Room LL13
- Music Practice Room LL13 may be used for occasional practice, rehearsal, or related meetings. It includes two upright pianos (a good Baldwin console piano belonging to the Music Department and an older Hamilton upright), stackable chairs, and open floor space to accommodate up to 10 individuals. It can be reserved for up to two hours on the Harrison website. It may not be used for dance practice or amplified instruments.
- Study Room 102
- Study Room 102 is a small class room used for classes, tutoring sessions, study groups, and meetings of academic groups. It includes a block of seminar tables with seating for 12, a whiteboard, projector screen (projector not provided), network port, and wireless. There is also a countertop. Priority is given to academic courses and Harrison-sponsored study groups.
- Study Room 103
- This small study rooms seats 8 people around a table, with additional stacking chairs. It also has a projector screen (projector not provided) and whiteboard.
Still have questions? Come by the Harrison Office, we are happy to help!
The above rooms may be requested for use here, or via the room reservation tab on the website calendar.