For most jobs, you must be a Harrison resident. We give priority to work-study students, but we do hire non-work study students if we are unable to fill the position or if a qualified person brings a unique set of skills or experience.
Harrison Office: Are you living in Harrison for the 2017-18 school year? Do you like to hang out with fun people? Are you a dedicated student looking for a job? If so, you may be perfect for a job with the Harrison College House Office staff.
We hire for specific Assistant Manager positions who will work closely with the staff to advance into Manager positions. We encourage new Harrison sophomores, and Harrison Juniors to apply (although all are welcome). We look for responsible, hard-working people with specific skills and/or a strong motivation to learn and carry through.
Here are the positions we are hiring for this fall:
- Academic Programming Coordinator
- Responsibilities include organizing our Dinner & Conversation series and Works in Progress, as well as coordinating with directors of the Integrated Living Program.
- Art Assistant
- Responsibilities include creating posters for house events, as well as maintaining other advertisement methods (chalkboards, white boards, etc.).
- Office Assistant
- Responsibilities include hanging posters, taking inventory of paper goods, running errands as needed, and general office organization.
- Ticketed Events Assistant
- Responsibilities include organizing ticketed events, managing RSVP lists, and contacting students regarding RSVPs and co-pays.
In addition, all Harrison employees should be:
- Outgoing and personable
- Reliable and responsive to emails, texts, phone calls, etc.
- Excited about house events
- Quick learners and willing to ask questions
For more information: keep checking the house website, stop on by the office in the Upper Lobby - past the elevators, up the stairs, and to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Lab: For the moment, all positions in Harrison are filled. Learn about Residential Computing jobs here: http://www.rescomp.upenn.edu/itaapp/.
Information Center: Get a front row seat for all the comings and goings and make a difference. Drop by the Information Center in the Lower Lobby for more information.