It is the intent of Harrison College House always to provide maximum service to the residents of the House. This includes making space available to outside groups for collections and charity fundraisers. We ask that groups who wish to place a collection box in our lobby adhere to the following policies below:
- Collection boxes and charity drives requests are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to approval by the House administration.
- Requests for collection boxes or charity drives must be submitted to the House Office at least two weeks prior to the collection start date.
- Harrison College House reserves the right to cancel or deny a collection box or charity drive request at any time.
- Only one collection or charity drive may take place in Harrison College House at a time. The designated location of collection boxes or charity drives is in the lower lobby adjacent to the glass security doors.
- Collection boxes placed in other locations may be removed or discarded by housekeeping.
- The organization must supply their own box and have it clearly labeled with the following:
- Name of Drive
- Name of Student Organization
- Organization to receive the donations:
- Dates the box will be there:
- Someone from your organization must check the box daily and remove items to ensure the box doesn’t begin to overflow or look messy.
Using your Upenn email address, please email the following request details to our House Office; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor Name :
Sponsor Phone :
Responsible Party / Organization :
Organization To Receive Donations :
Placement Timeframe (Dates) :