The Wellness at Penn and @PennPubHealth teams have created new social media channels that will be the central source of #COVID19 information for the @Penn community. Please follow @COVIDPenn on both Instagram & Twitter for the latest guidance & public health information from Penn.
Welcome Class of 2024 and Transfer students!
Dear Harrisonians - new and not -so-new alike:
Welcome to Harrison College House! We welcome you and your enthusiasm.
This will certainly be an unusual year - Harrison, the home of the Freshman Experience program for many years, has a great history of celebratinng first-year students, integrating them into the house, to campus, and the great city of Philadelphia. We are the big house with the big heart.
It's not too early to introduce yourselves to the house staff. Let us know about you. We will help you get involved with your new community even before you get here.
See you soon,
The Harrison Senior Staff
Deven M. Patel, Faculty Director
Nicola Gentili, College House Fellow
Mona Merling, College House Fellow
Ryan Keytack, Acting House Dean
Smart Locker Operation Instructions
Penn Residential Services is excited to announce that Canon Solutions America will begin utilizing automated lockers to distribute packages starting Monday, October 19. Please note that letter mail will still be held and retrieved from your designated Mail and Package Center. Below is some information on the new package locker system.
- Package Notifications
- Once Canon has received and distributed your package you will receive an email which includes the locker location and barcode that you will need to pick up your package.
- Access to Package Lockers
- You will be assigned to a specific package locker location based on the building where you live.
- If you live in a building that doesn’t have package lockers than your packages will be available for pick up at the nearest building that does. You will be able to access this building from 8AM – 9PM daily to retrieve your package.
- Package Locker Locations
- English House: Next to the Dining Hall entrance [currently closed]
- Harrison: Basement Lounge
- Harnwell: Basement Lounge
- Hill: Atrium [currently closed]
- Quadrangle: McClelland Room 134 [currently closed]
- Rodin: Basement Lounge
- Sansom Place East: Lobby
- Instructions for Using the Package Lockers
- Each package locker location will have an instructional card with directions on how to operate the lockers.
- To use the lockers, you will scan the barcode that was sent to you in your package notification email at display monitor at your specified package locker location and the locker door containing your package will pop open. Once you have retrieved your package you will need to be sure to close the locker door so that it is ready to be reloaded for the next resident.
- If you need assistance operating your locker you may visit your Mail and Package Center and ask a Canon representative for help.
- Types of Packages:
- The package lockers can accommodate shipping envelopes and small to medium sized boxes.
- Large boxes and oversized items will not fit into the package lockers and you will need to pick them up from your Mail and Package Center, located in Harnwell and Hill.
- Your package notification email will tell you which location to go to pick-up your package(s).
More information about mail and packages can be found on our website.